Friday, November 21, 2008

Anthony Family Attorney Resigns

Casey Anthony

All I will say is that I need to be in control of my customers. What parent or grandparent would have made this hope?. Casey Anthony 22, remains in prison the death of Caylee, which was the last seen in mid-June. I firmly believe that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that any of these remarks will miraculously be what brings Caylee at home. 4. NeJame issued a statement about his decision: Unfortunately, I made the decision that it is better not to continue my representation of George And Cindy Anthony. Tips and leads continue to come in. I won t comment on what they have done or not t do. George and Cindy have a conviction that their beloved niece, Caylee, is still alive. I need to be in control of my case, said NeJame. Mark NeJame had represented George and Cindy Anthony by September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home